Eddy Jet 2 - Spiral Plater
Eddy Jet 2 reduces cost per test, hands on time, and consumable use during bacterial enumeration while increasing a microbiology lab’s productivity.
• Sterility: An exclusive patented microsyringe technology allows for genuine sampling sterility. Since no disinfectants are used, Eddy Jet 2 does away with any possible false negative results due to disinfectant carryover.
• Simplicity: Get trained in less than 5 minutes: insert a Petri plate, press on the “play button” in Eddy Jet 2’s innovative color touch screen, and that’s it, PLUG & PLATE!
• Fully Validated: Spiral plating is a fully validated Microbiological method, see: ISO 7218/ AOAC 977.27/ FDA (BAM Ch.3). Verification protocols are available for each section of the device’s spirals.
• Advantageous Mechanics: Eddy Jet’s dependable Stepper Microcontroller motors regulate the instrument’s high precision microsyringe liquid dispensing. This approach avoids all the issues of competing technologies where cleaning cycles, disinfectant preparation, cross contamination, unnecessary and complex liquid handling, stylus calibration, noisy vacuum pumps, and complicated maintenance requirements soon shadow the advantages of spiral plating.
• Connectivity: Eddy Jet 2 features cutting edge connectivity; it can be connected to a barcode reader and a printer in order to provide plate traceability. It’s USB and Ethernet connections allow for connection of a key board for data insertion or a pendrive for upgrades.